Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > option not available?
option not available?

896 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2020-01-29 05:46:33

•   Level 1   
    (5) points

2020-01-28 19:20:24
    I have the MS906TS model and every time I try to do a functionality test I get the error that the option is not available or supported yet its listed? Any ideas on what is going on?

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2020-01-29 05:46:33 (Reply to:)

Can you please be more specific about what make model and year vehicles and which specific special functions failed , was not supported , or not available? The Special Function , Service and Hot Function menu is basically a generic menu for the particular car app and not all things are available or supported across the board for every model and model year of the particular car make. If all special functions don't work on every car model line and year , then maybe the software for that car make is fragmented or corrupted, so if you are still within free update period, then delete the car app and redownload the software to see if it works. Maybe I would hold off untill after their 2 week Chinese New Year  festival is over with, just in case their server isn't working at all, I just had a 2006 Toyota Solara that my Maxi Sys Elite only could display a couple engine data pids in live data and 3 attempts to send a datalog report failed even though I had a strong WIFI connection, so they might have shut down the complaint department for the Chinese Holidays, LOL
  Total1 Pages